[maemo-users] TuxPaint for Nokia 770 2006 edition, released

My children really missed it, so after receiving no answer from the 2005
port author,  I decided to go my own way.

Port status

I've just changed 2 or 3 lines and packaged all.
Program is working, but non yet hildonized.

Bugs

When the user press the hardware Home button, TuxPaint continues to run in
the background and the user must kill it through a terminal with
killall -9 tuxpaint
or reset the device.
I've tried unsuccessfully differente approachs (libosso), if you know how to
solve this, please let me know.

Text tools don't work.

Download

http://www.itopen.it/wp-content/tuxpaint_0.9.15b-1_armel.deb