[maemo-users] Next revision of 770 hardware - any idea when it will be available?

Clem,

I would be really surprised and dismayed if the next hw revision did not
address issues of processor performance and max memory capacity as a
first order of priority. That should be a given as it is with virtually
all other consumer products when there is a hardware "turn" after a year
or so.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

(H) 703 620 0672

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

(O) 410 849 2376 (has voicemail to email)

primary email address:  jholmblad at aol.com

backup email address:  jholmblad at verizon.net

www page for texting:   www.vtext.com/users/jholmblad

text email address:        jholmblad at vtext.com