[maemo-users] Using the 770 as a serial terminal

Hi folk!

I don't own a 770 myself yet, but a friend from work got one and I'm
sold once I have the money in hand to purchase one... but in the
process of testing it out I showed it around and generated a floor
full of interesting.  *grin*  That said, one question that came up is
if we could get a mini-usb -> (whatever magic) -> serial port adapter
and use it with the Nokia 770 as a portable terminal for our servers
and such at work.  I haven't seen any terminal related applications
yet, so at some level I'm simply wondering if it's possible
conceptually or if there is no way the hardware can support this?
I've also seen a couple of nifty (albeit expensive) bluetooth <->
serial port adapters here and there.  Whenever I get my hands on one
of these, I have plans on porting things to it, so something along
these lines might be a good start if there's even a chance of it
working.  Thanks for any insight you all may have!

Daniel