[maemo-users] Supoprt for MSN and ICQ in IM app ?

Hello,

Good thing with integrated IM in IT2006 since the port of GAIM is very ressource intensive..

A bad thing though is that I don't really use either Google Talk or Jabber - most of my friends are infected by the Windows virus and thus use MSN for everything. Also a lot of friends use ICQ and I can't talk to them either..

Are there any plans to integrate MSN and ICQ somehow ? Either by implementing the protocol or allow use of ICQ and MSN transports in jabber ?

Thanks,

----------------------------
Klaus Agnoletti
CISSP
Consultant
Enterprise Risk Services
Deloitte Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab

Direkte/mobil: +45 36 10 35 78
Hovednummer: +45 36 10 20 30
Fax: +45 36 10 20 39
SMS: +45 30 93 65 78
kagnoletti at deloitte dot dk

www.deloitte.dk

Deloitte
Weidekampsgade 6
2300 K?benhavn S

Post sendes til:
Deloitte
Postboks 1600
0900 K?benhavn C
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.