[maemo-users] Supoprt for MSN and ICQ in IM app ?

Hi,

It's nice to get a warm reception for the integrated IM features in
Internet Tablet OS Version 2006.

IT2006 uses the Telepathy [1] framework for IM and (along with Farsight)
VoIP functionality. Therefore most of development towards Telepathy can
be utilized with minimal effort on IT2006.

As far as I know, Ali Sabil is currently developing a MSN connection
manager for Telepathy. You might want to check his work out [2]. For
anyone interested in Telepathy development news, I recommend subscribing
to the Telepathy mailing list.

[1] http://telepathy.freedesktop.org
[2]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/telepathy/2006-June/000088.html

Olli Salli
Nokia-M/Helsinki

Disclaimer:
Please note that unless otherwise stated, this message does NOT
represent Nokia's official stance and any opinions or information
contained within is purely personal.