[maemo-users] Supoprt for MSN and ICQ in IM app ?

On 26/06/06, Agnoletti, Klaus (DK - Copenhagen) <kagnoletti at deloitte.dk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Good thing with integrated IM in IT2006 since the port of GAIM is very ressource intensive..
>
> A bad thing though is that I don't really use either Google Talk or Jabber - most of my friends are infected by the Windows virus and thus use MSN for everything. Also a lot of friends use ICQ and I can't talk to them either..
>
> Are there any plans to integrate MSN and ICQ somehow ? Either by implementing the protocol or allow use of ICQ and MSN transports in jabber ?

If you don't consider your MSN/ICQ password to be too sensitive (e.g.
re-used elsewhere, contains your partners name, is potentially
offensive to religious majorities) you could try this:
http://www.bigblueball.com/forums/google-talk-news/33739-connect-google-talk-aim-msn-yahoo.html

It Worked For Me(tm)

Cheers,
Jonathan

--
Not Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld