[maemo-users] Re: Trouble connecting to a D-Link DI-784 with my 770

> Is this the right mailing-list to discuss such things? If not, please
> guide me to the correct forum.

It is an appropriate forum, and others have had AP specific issues.  It
may simply be that no one has a quick solution for you.  I would suggest
testing against another AP with a more open configuration to confirm that
your 770 is working properly.  If it is, then there is likely a
configuration error somewhere, either on the network or the client.
Without access to the network and AP configs you'll have a tough time
pinning it down unless you're simply entering the web key wrong.

Also, I presume you have good signal?  I often see this behavior when
connection to 2-bar AP's.

Mike