[maemo-users] Re: Trouble connecting to a D-Link DI-784 with my 770

On 2/20/06, Michael Wiktowy <michael.wiktowy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if anyone else was having problems connecting to the
> DI-784 with their 770's?
> It sees the AP SSID when it scans but when you try to connect to it, the
> connecting "W" icon just keeps blinking until it times out after a few
> minutes. It was set up with 40 bit WEP encryption. Since I am not the owner
> of this AP, I am not able to change the configuration at will. I had no
> problems connecting to the 802.11a side of things with an available laptop
> but didn't have a wifi-g laptop available to try. I may have one to try soon
> but I was curious if anyone else has some problematic experience with this
> AP.
> Here is a link to the AP in question:
> http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=299

Is this the right mailing-list to discuss such things? If not, please guide
me to the correct forum.

I am just trying to determine if I am in the wrong spot or no one else has
had trouble/experience with these Wifi a/b/g APs and the 770.

Thanks,

/Mike