[maemo-users] Trouble connecting to a D-Link DI-784 with my 770

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else was having problems connecting to the DI-784
with their 770's?
It sees the AP SSID when it scans but when you try to connect to it, the
connecting "W" icon just keeps blinking until it times out after a few
minutes. It was set up with 40 bit WEP encryption. Since I am not the owner
of this AP, I am not able to change the configuration at will. I had no
problems connecting to the 802.11a side of things with an available laptop
but didn't have a wifi-g laptop available to try. I may have one to try soon
but I was curious if anyone else has some problematic experience with this
AP.
Here is a link to the AP in question:
http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=299