[maemo-users] potential Browser Bug with bullet lists

Hi,

  I doublechecked it two times before posting the message. Even when I read
the answer I wouldn't believe. Then I noticed something. My desktop
browser seems to know what the code should be and corrected the code by
itself. I never noticed from viewing the source code with my browser.
Sorry for bothering.

  I'm so ashamed!
   Silvan

--
Benjamin Franklin:

Those who would give up essential | Wer grundlegende Freiheiten aufgibt,
Liberty, to purchase a little     | um vor?bergehend ein wenig Sicherheit
temporary Safety, deserve neither | zu gewinnen, verdient weder Freiheit
Liberty nor Safety.               | noch Sicherheit.