[maemo-users] Linksys WRTG54GL + Nokia 770 connection lost

Primorec escreveu:

> Yes, I know...   this thread
> http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-users/2006-January/000566.html
>  http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-users/2006-January/000569.html
> describes very similar problem with similar solution like your proposal.
> The router in this case is Linksys  GS model (not GL)
>
> Is the setup interface for OpenWrt (dd-wrt) similar to the original
> Linksys firmware ?
> I mean, is there a browser based setup interface ?
> In other words, is the setup interface OS independent ?
>
> Do you have handy instruction (or , perhaps a URL)  for HOWTO reflash
> Linksys WRTG54GL
> and remain sane ( aka a working WiFi router )

Hi.

Those firmwares are very handy and much more powerfull than the original
ones and they do have a web interface, the dd-wrt specially.
I have a G model, neither GS nor GL. I don't know if the alternative
firmwares will work on those models, specially the GS. I suggest you
consult the websites of those projects to know.

[]s

Adilson.