[maemo-users] Linksys WRTG54GL + Nokia 770 connection lost

Primorec escreveu:

> Upgrading the 770 firmware did NOT make any difference in regard to my
> basic problem. Connection is lost after 2-3 minutes of browsing.
> BUT if I listen to Internet radio,  the WiFi connection between 770 and
> WRTG54GL
> is rock solid.

Hi there.

I don't know if this can help but I do have exactly the same router here
and works flawlessly with the 770. The only thing that might be
different from  your setup is that I'm not using the original Linksys
firmware but the alternative ones OpenWtr and dd-wrt. I don't know if
makes any difference but the change of firmware worth the change by itself.

[]s

Adilson.