[maemo-users] Bluetooth connection to SonyEricsson T630

	Hi,

> Mmm on my phone, the first two gprs profiles (CID 1 and 2) are locked
> and "de facto" unusable, I can neither delete nor modify them! Could
> it be that the N770 tries to issue an AT+CGDCONT=1,.... and the phone
> refuses that AT command as the first profile is locked? I tried to
> modify the phone number setting in the Connection Manager to *99***9#

Ouch. It should then issue an AT+CGDCONT=9,... if the number is set to
*99***9#. Unfortunately if the AT+CGDCONT=1,... fails, the whole
connection fails. And that's what 770 sends at startup. I think I'll go
and file a bug.

There is a mad hack for this, though:
- Create a new data call connection
- set its dial-up number to *99***9#
- go to advanced options, other tab
- set the AT+CGDCONT=9,... at command to supplementary at commands
- save & use but with the data call icon activated
- naturally the connection timeout settings etc. for this hack now
  follows 'data call' settings

Currently this should work because AT commands are used for establishing
both CD and GPRS connections. Thanx to Timo T. across the room for
advice :-).

	Patrik

--
Patrik Flykt <Patrik.Flykt at nokia.com>