[maemo-users] Bluetooth connection to SonyEricsson T630

	Hi,

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 17:47 +0100, ext Luca Donaggio wrote:

> the Internet I can see the bluetooth icon activating on the phone but
> that's all... N770 sayng it can't connect. I tried even doing that in

According to the above, Bluetooth is paired and working fine.

You can either try creating a new GPRS internet connection from Control
Panel menu -> Tools -> Mobile oprator setup wizard or by adding them
manually.

Please check that the GPRS access point name is correct (default is
"internet") and that the username/password are correct if used. The
problem might also be in the dial-up number, try with either *99# or
*99***1#. Some phones/operators seem to like only one of those even
though the spec says both of them should work just fine...

If you have the phone working with your PDA or laptop you could copy the
same GPRS settings values over to your 770.

Hope this helps,

	Patrik

--
Patrik Flykt <Patrik.Flykt at nokia.com>