[maemo-users] Bluetooth connection to SonyEricsson T630

2005/11/8, Karoliina.T.Salminen at nokia.com <Karoliina.T.Salminen at nokia.com>:
> Hello,
>
> Are you using it in the right way:
>
> - GPRS settings are in the 770
> - No GPRS settings in the phone needed
> - Apparently you have paired the devices ok
> - The 770 is set trusted in the bluetooth settings of your phone

Yes it is, I can navigate the phone's internal memory from the File
Manager without any further interaction - this usually happens when
the device is considered "trusted"

> - And you have double checked that the GPRS settings in your 770 are
> compatible with your operator (because the settings in your phone are
> not involved). In other words, the settings are exactly the same than in
> your PDA/Notebook?

Yes, strange is that it shows the same behaviour either for a packet
data connection (GPRS) or for a data call (no GPRS involved at all!):
there is some bluetooth initialization, but after that usually the
phone would compose the phone number (*99***9# or similar for GPRS or
my ISP phone number if in data call mode) to connect to the net; with
the N770 it doesn't happen, after bluetooth initialization apparently
it just stops doing anything and the N770 says it can't connect!

> Best Regards,
> Karoliina

Thanks a lot!

Luca Donaggio