[maemo-users] Bluetooth connection to SonyEricsson T630

Hello,

Are you using it in the right way:

- GPRS settings are in the 770
- No GPRS settings in the phone needed
- Apparently you have paired the devices ok
- The 770 is set trusted in the bluetooth settings of your phone
- And you have double checked that the GPRS settings in your 770 are
compatible with your operator (because the settings in your phone are
not involved). In other words, the settings are exactly the same than in
your PDA/Notebook?

Best Regards,
Karoliina