[maemo-users] Bluetooth connection to SonyEricsson T630

I've just recieved my brand new N770!
First thing I've tried to do has been connecting to the 'net via
bluetooth using my SonyEricsson mobile phone and ... it just doesn't
work :-( !
I can browse the internal memory of my phone using the File Manager,
so I don't think it's a bluetooth problem; when I try connecting to
the Internet I can see the bluetooth icon activating on the phone but
that's all... N770 sayng it can't connect. I tried even doing that in
non-packet mode (as I used to in pre-gprs days), but to no success, it
doesn't even start composing the phone number!
Anybody with non-nokia phones out there with the same problem? I know
it's reported to work with nokia phones, and I was wondering if it was
my SonyEricsson's fault (which is kind of strange, because I use it
regularly to browse the 'net with my PDA and Notebook)!