Unable to resize a logical volume due to wrong reported asked size

Hello!

I’ve got issues resizing a LVM volume.

I’ve allready resized the filesystem on top of it without issues :
btrfs fi resize 62T /mnt/user
Resize device id 1 (/dev/mapper/vg_raid-datas) from 80.04TiB to 62.00TiB

But when trying to resize the underlying volume, I’ve got the following error :
lvresize -L63T /dev/vg_raid/datas
  File system btrfs found on vg_raid/datas.
  File system size (62,00 TiB) is larger than the requested size (1,00 TiB).
  File system reduce is required and not supported (btrfs).

Which makes (to me) no sense as 1. the FS is less than 63T, 2. The 1.00 TB is not what I’ve requested. And If I try another size, it tells me that I’ve asked for a null size :
lvresize -L64T /dev/vg_raid/datas
  File system btrfs found on vg_raid/datas.
  File system size (62,00 TiB) is larger than the requested size (0   ).
  File system reduce is required and not supported (btrfs).

So I really don’t get what’s going on here. Anyone has pointer on what might be the problem?

Thanks!