Re: Unable to resize a logical volume due to wrong reported asked size

On Thu, Jan 04, 2024 at 10:01:04PM +0100, François-Xavier Payet wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I’ve got issues resizing a LVM volume.

Hi, I suspect you're missing this fix:
https://gitlab.com/lvmteam/lvm2/-/commit/fa496513010976aac21584b5081529b76462f9a9

To work around the problem, you can disable the fs checking in lvresize
with '--fs ignore', which tells lvresize that you have already properly
resized the fs.

Dave