Re: lvmpolld causes high cpu load issue

Il 2022-08-17 20:54 Zdenek Kabelac ha scritto:
https://github.com/prajnoha/sid

Thanks for sharing. From the linked page:

"SID positions itself on top of udev, reacting to uevents. It is closely interlinked and cooperating with udev daemon. The udev daemon is enhanced with specialized sid udev builtin command that is used to communicate with SID. SID also listens to udev uevents issued by udev daemon which in turn triggers further processing."

For my untrained eyes, it seems an *additional* component relying on udev itself, so I am not sure on how it should solve the issue at hand.

But hey - anything that improve current sore spots is more than welcomed!

Regards.

--
Danti Gionatan
Supporto Tecnico