Re: Problem with partially activate logical volume

fsck might be able to fix it enough that debugfs and/or mount works,
but it may also eliminate all the data, but since you have a clone and
no data it is probably worth a shot.

fsck -f -y   will either get you some data or not and make you have to
clone from the copy if you have something else to  try.

Did you try the "-c" option on debug fs?