Re: Gigabyte E240N, it87 module, fan speed control not working, readings may bad

Hi,

Thanks for the info, maybe I just needed to write it down to really get it working:)
I have figured it out that system fan is pwm2 (maybe it's temp shows -70, because there is no system thermometer) and after enable is set to 1 it is controllable via pwm2, so now I can write a script that reads hddtemp and set's it to the right value.

Thanks!
Tamás