Gigabyte E240N, it87 module, fan speed control not working, readings may bad

Hi,

I have a Gigabyte E240N mainboard (integrated amd cpu and gpu), which by pwmconfig reported to use it87 module. This is for first sight works, but one out of 3 temperature reading is always -70 degrees (though it is the temp3, which I don't know what), other two seems to good. Also the fan speed readings seems to be ok (I am not 100% sure). What it really does, that hwmon1 is created and there are changing values so at least it is partially working.
I have tried to use pwmconfig to configure and also tried to echo values I could think of, but I could not set (nor pwmconfig could) it's speed.
I don't want to flood the list with unrelated data, so please tell me what do you need to address the issue.

--
Üdv: Tamás.