Sensors 3.0.3 on CentOS 5.2 (kernel 2.6.18) on ASUS M2NPV-VM: Need Config

On 12/26/08 17:05, Mark E. Hansen wrote:
> With some help from others, I was able to get an upgraded kernel module for
> the IT8716F chip found on the ASUS M2NPV-VM motherboard, and running 'sensors'
> now shows lots of sensor data. Unfortunately, much of it doesn't make any
> sense.
>
> Is it possible that someone has already create a sensors.conf file for this
> version of lm_sensors and this ASUS motherboard?

After thinking about this some more, I'm guessing the specific configuration
items are not going to change between versions of lm_sensors, so any working
configuration would be welcome.

I've played with the "compute" lines to get voltage values close to what I
see in the BIOS, but I'm not sure if they are really correct. The fan speeds
shown by sensors don't match the speeds reported by the BIOS. For example,
the CPU fan speed reported by BIOS is 2163, while sensors reports it as 1238.
Is there anything I can do to get the correct fan speeds?

I sure could use some help getting these elements configured from someone
who has done it for this board, or someone that knows how to do it.