GM965 IGP temperature detector

Dear Jean:

     Thank you for your advises.

     Maybe your north bridge is GM945? And the support for GM945 is under
development, according to Intel's datasheet, it only report mem.
temperature. On some 945G the vaule is always 0xFF. I had update the
"calibrated current temperature" transfer to "degree Celsius" by refer to
Intel's earlier document.

--
Thx

Lu Zhihe