Andigilog driver by George Joseph

Wolfgang Pichl wrote:
> Hi,
> I would be extremely interested in the driver for the asc7621 which is
> under development, because I have the Intel 975XBX2 motherboard.

Great, note that it is far easier to try this outside of an kernel tree. If you
have a pre build distro kernel + headers, then just drop asc7621.c (which
should be generated successfully by the patch) and the attached makefile in a dir.

Then in that dir type "make" followed by "insmod asc7621.ko"

> N.B. Is there any userspace support for this driver, perhaps a patch to
> libsensors, already available?

If you use lm_sensors-3.0.x it will automatically work with any new drivers,
per chip userspace support luckily is a thing of the past.

Regards,

Hans