PWM control on Asus P4C800-E Delux dosen't work for chassie fan

Hi,

If there is no correlation found, you may try chaning the base PWM frequency. I
dont recall if the driver supports it (imho w83627th F ?)

But if it is not "deluxe" board, Asus will ommit the PWM transitor and few other
components. Yes they did it to me too - suckers. I have build my own regulator
with some linear voltage regulator.

I'm leaving for a holiday so perhaps someone else will answer ;)

Rudolf