Intel D201GLY2, Winbond W83627DHG-B

Hi,

You have double times bad luck! For the coretemp driver you need following patch:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff_plain;h=c940336b4403540c498fceb102c7142799252129

(or newer kernel)

And for w83627ehg:

chip ID: 0xffff" to /var/log/syslog.

This is in fact harmful, your chip is on secondary address (0x4e) so the driver
is really loaded(this is fixed already). What is a problem is too old
libsensors3 library.

See:

    # sensors
    w83627dhg-i2c-9191-290
     ERROR: Can't get adapter or algorithm?!?

This means if you go to /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon0/ dir you will see the files
there. So you can check the temp?_input directly there. I would suggest
upgrading the lm-sensors package to something newer. Please check the CHANGES
maybe it will be documented what version you need.

I'm leaving for a holiday tomorrow, so I hope others here will answer :)

Rudolf