abituguru3 does not work with Abit IX38

Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede <at> hhs.nl> writes:

> I'm afraid that the abituguru3 driver only supports reading sensors and
> sensors settings, the pwm part is completely unsupported, not even
> reading the settings is supported.

I am willing to spend a few hours staring at assembly before I break down and
buy their guru control panel.

Is there anyway to read the microcode on the uguru uC?

Perhaps looking at the BIOS code may help? I am sure there must be some routine
for communicating with their uC in that code.

I noticed a W83320G PWM control chip on my mobo. Could this possibly control
 the fans?