[Openipmi-developer] IPMI and ipmisensors on an Intel SC450NX

On ons, 2007-10-03 at 10:53 -0500, Corey Minyard wrote:
> Well, I lied, there was no 0.9 support in the driver, there was one
> thing that had to be handled a little differently.
>
> However, Stian gave me access to the system, and I added support.  Patch
> is attached, I will work on getting it into the 2.6.24.
>
> Thanks, Stian, for access to the system.  Patch is in your sources and
> currently running, but not installed in /lib/modules.

Great! Thanks Corey, works perfectly. The ipmisensors module does indeed
work, although there seems to be some bugs (while 'ipmiutil sensor' seem
to get it right, so it should not be impossible!). But I'll take that
with the ipmisensors author (if he someday replies to me :)

Unless of course I can persuade you into making OpenIPMI IPMI 0.9
compatible? Just kidding :)

Thanks for superb help and everything! You guys rock!

*impressed*

Regards,
Stian