f71882fg and MSI K9AG Neo2-Digital

Roland Langner wrote:
> Hans de Goede schrieb:

> transistor
> thermistor
> thermistor

> in the

>>> Sure, I'm the writer and maintainer of the f71882fg driver and I'll try
>>> to help. Can you for starters please write down the BIOS sensors
>>> readings (all of them, in order they appear in the BIOS) and post those,
>>> then I can try to puzzle the pieces together.
>>>
> Hi Hans,
>
> sorry, yesterday i didn't replay to the list.
>
> thanks for the driver and the help.
>
> Here are the BIOS-Values:
>
> CPU Temp:   10?C
> System Temp 25?C
> CPU Fan Speed  843
> Sys Fan1 Speed 964
> CPU Vcore   0.984V
> 3.3VCC      3.344V
> 5V          5.088V
> 12V        12.056V
> 3.3V SB     3.344V
>

> CPU Temp in BIOS seems also a bit to low (room temp is 15?C)

Hmm,

I'm afraid I cannot find any reasonable mapping between the BIOS readings and
the sensors readings using well known multipliers. So I'm afraid I cannot help you.

The BIOS only sees 2 fans too, so I guess the 3th connector simply isn't hooked
up to the chip (which is a pitty, as the chip does have the capability to
monitor more then 2 fans). Also the CPU reading indeed is wrong. Probably the
BIOS hasn't configured the sensor type correctly. You could go and see if there
is a BIOS update for this, esp since the reading in the BIOS itself is clearly
wrong too.

As for the mapping, you could try sending MSI a polite mail asking which
voltages are hooked up to which pins and what dividers they are using.

Regards,

Hans