[Openipmi-developer] IPMI and ipmisensors on an Intel SC450NX

On tir, 2007-10-02 at 14:51 -0500, Corey Minyard wrote:
> There is a big difference between the driver, which just passes messages
> around mostly, and the sensor handling, which requires interpretation of
> SDRs and things like that.  The driver should work with a 0.9 system,
> but the OpenIPMI library will not, for instance.
>
> I'd be willing to work on this (the driver part), but I'll need access
> to the system.

That would be truly awesome!

I'll send you the details in a private mail. I have a (small) hope that
if ipmi_si loads, perhaps the ipmisensors module will read the sensors
in human readable way...

Anyway, I hope I'll find out :)

Thanks again, everyone!

-Stian