[Openipmi-developer] IPMI and ipmisensors on an Intel SC450NX

Well, I lied, there was no 0.9 support in the driver, there was one
thing that had to be handled a little differently.

However, Stian gave me access to the system, and I added support.  Patch
is attached, I will work on getting it into the 2.6.24.

Thanks, Stian, for access to the system.  Patch is in your sources and
currently running, but not installed in /lib/modules.

-corey