About fancontrol: I could not control the CPU fan speed

Hi Yongkui,

sorry for my late answering - I was out for a few days.

Since I do not have full insigight to neither the driver nor the internal connections of the board I need to guess. maybe the drivers author can give some more advice.

Please see table 12 in your motherboard spec.

It says Processor fan and fan 2 can be monitored. The  LPC47M142-NC does not have more than 2 inputs to observe more fans. I guess you may see Processor fan speed on fan1_input and Fan2??s speed on fan2_input or vice versa.
Please confirm.

The  LPC47M142-NC seem to have also only 2 pwm control outputs, pwm1 2nd 2.
As to table 12 you should be able to control fan 1 and fan2/3 where fan 2 and 3 receive the same voltage.
So I gues you may be able to control Fan1 by pwm1 and Fan2/3 by pwm2 in manual mode - maybe vice versa.

Please confirm if you can control both Fan1 and Fan2 independently by pwm1 and pwm2 in manual mode.

Table 12 clearly says that the processor fan is not controllable. So I am surprised that you can at least switch it by setting pwm1 to zero.  This might be some extra logic or some extra pin which is just a on/off control. You need to study the data sheet and the driver to proceed here.

My Suggestions:
How many fans you want to control in total indendently?
Maybe you change the CPU fan to MB-Fan2-pin because Fan2 is observable and controllable and use Fan1 or fan3 for a case fan?

If you do so please be careful to observe the fan to run when the cpu heats up so you don??t damage anything.

Best regards
	Christian