About fancontrol: I could not control the CPU fan speed

Hi Yonkui,

-is this a 3 or 4 pin fan?
-is this a 3 or 4 pin connector on MB?

when you operate pwm1 manually,
- can you see the value with cat pwm1 you did write ther before?
- are you sure to be in manual mode pwm_enable=1 ?
- what do the other pwm1* register read?

Christian

Der fr?he Vogel f?ngt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de