SVN/trac requests

Hi again.

Michael Renzmann wrote:
> As far as I know, Trac is not able of keyword expansion so far. However,
> I'll ask on #trac and see what I can find out about that.

Outcome: no support for keyword expansion at this time. Trac accesses
the repository directly and would need to take care of the expansion
itself (just as the svn client does).

See also:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.subversion.trac.general/4133
http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/717