SVN/trac requests

> Axel Thimm wrote:
>   > Hm, I don't have a solution. First of all I wouldn't loop it through
> > trac, but use the direct svn URL instead, e.g.
> >
> > http://lm-sensors.org/svn/lm-sensors/trunk/prog/detect/sensors-detect
> >
> > But this has the same issue, so it doesn't solve the issue at hand.
> >
> > I would guess that the keyword substitution happens at the client, and
> > svn/trac offer the raw contents only. :(
>
> Keyword substitution is disabled by default and must be enabled
> explicitly if wanted.
>
> See:
> http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.2/svn.advanced.props.html#svn.advanced.props.special.keywords

Well we did enable keyword substitution for this file:
$ svn propget svn:keywords prog/detect/sensors-detect
Author Date Id Revision

And it works well on my side. What I would like is to get it to work in
trac, i.e. trac would serve keyword-substituted files rather than "raw"
files. Any idea how to do that, if possible at all?

Another option is to give the users a simple svn command to type to
retrieve just that file:
  svn export http://lm-sensors.org/svn/lm-sensors/trunk/prog/detect/sensors-detect

However it is significantly less convenient, as the user might not have
svn installed. Or maybe we can install a simple CGI script on the web
server which would run this command and return the result to the
user? I can't seem to find an option to output the file to stdout
though, which we would need.

--
Jean Delvare