Sensors are not working :(

> > Looks to me like a working bus, with nothing connected to it. What
> > makes you think that there is an LM82 chip connected? I know that some
> > AMD reference design has one, but other manufacturers don't have to
> > follow it.
>
> Hi, my Friend has an DT168 Mini PC, but in fact an older Hardware revision
> ... he got an LM82 Sensor!
> And his temperatures are working!
>
> But in my DT168 (is a newer hardware revision) is not working ... Even in
> the Bios the Temps are 0 Degree!
> But, WHY the firm says that an bios update would solve this? But there seems
> no sensor?

We've already seen such cases on Asus motherboards. This was a
multiplexed SMBus and the BIOS was leaving it on the wrong branch. It
could be a similar problem, and if so, a BIOS update might indeed fix
it.

> > In fact it's OK that there is no second Access.bus. The CS5535 has only
> > one.
>
> Is there possible to be another one?

Nothing on the SMBus, and supposedly nothing at all if sensors-detect
didn't find anything. You better check with the hardware manufacturer.
If the BIOS itself fails to display the temperature, it's unlikely we
will succeed without a hint from the manufacturer.

--
Jean Delvare