Sensors are not working :(

> Looks to me like a working bus, with nothing connected to it. What
> makes you think that there is an LM82 chip connected? I know that some
> AMD reference design has one, but other manufacturers don't have to
> follow it.

Hi, my Friend has an DT168 Mini PC, but in fact an older Hardware revision
... he got an LM82 Sensor!
And his temperatures are working!

But in my DT168 (is a newer hardware revision) is not working ... Even in
the Bios the Temps are 0 Degree!
But, WHY the firm says that an bios update would solve this? But there seems
no sensor?

> In fact it's OK that there is no second Access.bus. The CS5535 has only
> one.

Is there possible to be another one?

Conrad