> 00:0f.0 0601: 1022:2090 (rev 02)
> 00:0f.2 0101: 1022:209a (rev 01)
> 00:0f.3 0401: 1022:2093 (rev 01)
> 00:0f.4 0c03: 1022:2094 (rev 02)
> 00:0f.5 0c03: 1022:2095 (rev 02)
> 00:0f.6 0c03: 1022:2096 (rev 02)
> 00:0f.7 0c03: 1022:2097 (rev 02)
>

> BlackBox ~ # i2cdetect -l
> i2c-0   smbus           CS5535 ACB0                             Non-I2C
> SMBus adapter
>

> BlackBox ~ # i2cdetect 0
> WARNING! This program can confuse your I2C bus, cause data loss and worse!
> I will probe file /dev/i2c/0.
> I will probe address range 0x03-0x77.
> Continue? [Y/n] y
>      0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f
> 00:          XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
> 10: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
> 20: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
> 30: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
> 40: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
> 50: 50 XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
> 60: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX
> 70: XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX

Looks to me like a working bus, with nothing connected to it. What
makes you think that there is an LM82 chip connected? I know that some
AMD reference design has one, but other manufacturers don't have to
follow it.

> BlackBox ~ # i2cdetect 1
> Error: Could not open file `/dev/i2c-1' or `/dev/i2c/1': No such file or
> directory

In fact it's OK that there is no second Access.bus. The CS5535 has only
one.

--
Jean Delvare