I switched from AMD XP TB to AMD Mobile Barton (it8217) and now CPU temp = -74*C

As I ran prime95 torture the "watch sensors" made me notice that CPU
temp is going from -70 to -65, could you please elaborate on reverting
the readings? It would be really nice then I could make some offset
like -20*C and it should become very accurate...

Maybe it is possible to be BIOS fault?? since it's recognized as:
cat /proc/cpuinfo
model name      : Unknown CPU Typ

p.s. I also could find only about A64 some type of diode offset but no
info for XP-Ms..

--
Cheers,
Filip