I switched from AMD XP TB to AMD Mobile Barton (it8217) and now CPU temp = -74*C

Hello,

I switched from AMD XP TB to AMD Mobile Barton on a GB 7n400e-l (it8217) and
now CPU temp reading has gone to -74*C from the previous +45*C readings. In
bios temp readings are just it's fine.. right now it looks as a diode
(meaning auto selected by sensors) but if I change it to thermistor (which I
doubt is the type in this MB) it just changes to +74*C or something similar,
please tell me how to reset all-together sensors data about the
diode/thermistor settings or to pastebin my config? there is no offset for
cputemp in bios. Many thanks in advance!