I switched from AMD XP TB to AMD Mobile Barton (it8217) and now CPU temp = -74*C

hello,

> I switched from AMD XP TB to AMD Mobile Barton on a GB 7n400e-l (it8217)
> and now CPU temp reading has gone to -74*C from the previous +45*C
> readings. In bios temp readings are just it's fine.. right now it looks
> as a diode (meaning auto selected by sensors) but if I change it to
> thermistor (which I doubt is the type in this MB) it just changes to
> +74*C or something similar, please tell me how to reset all-together
> sensors data about the diode/thermistor settings or to pastebin my
> config? there is no offset for cputemp in bios. Many thanks in advance!

Hmm thats really strange. Maybe the temp reading are inverted for some reason?

Please have a look to propper /etc/sensors.conf section
(look for:  compute temp1     (-15.096+1.4893*@), (@+15.096)/1.4893 ) or similar)

Maybe other people round can have some idea?

Regards,
Rudolf