bmcsensors howto?

Hi,

Sorry David I havn't touched the bmcsensors port for a while, there
are some issues people have contacted me about (from what I remember
jsut pre 1.0 ipmi support and extra sensor type support) but nothing
serious. I woudl like to merge all the patches/bugfixes Mark has made
to the 2.4 bmcsensors though at some point. I currently jsut entered a
new co-op term with a large company that requires you to get
permission to work on OSS projects in your free time so I was waiting
for that permission before I resumed development.

I would very much like to see the 2.6 version of the driver merged
into the main lm-sensors at some point, I want to maek sure that it
has had sufficient testing and that any relavant bug fixes are merged
since the time of the last port.

Yani