bmcsensors howto?

After viewing the posts in this forum for a few days, it sure seems like
this sort of "new user" question should go somewhere else but I didn't see
any other list.  Please advise if there's somewhere else this would be
better posted.

While not a totally new lm_sensors user - I have successfully installed a
few sensors on other FC and Red Hat machines - I am not a developer nor am I
any sort of sensors guru and I am stumped with my latest attempt.  It seems
this motherboard has a dual i450 with a 440bx chipset.  I've got a fully
patched and up to date FC2 running on it quite nicely.  After I load up
ATRPM's latest version of lm_sensors and run sensors-detect, it tells me to
load, among other things, the bmcsensors module.  Only problem is that it
doesn't seem to exist.

Googling around, I found a thread about someone's attempt to port an older
bmcsensors to work with newer kernels and sensors but I'm afraid I didn't
understand much of what was being discussed.  And in the chips chart on the
lm_sensors page I see that bmcsensors is in the process of being ported.

Would it be possible for someone to spell out exactly what I need to do in
order to aquire and load this bmcsensors thing.  Or even if it's possible?

Sorry for the nooby-ish type question.  Thanks for your time!