Fwd: bmcsensors FRU support

sorry for the delay in responding.

The FRU (field replaceable unit) SDR record is there for reference and inventory,
AFAIK. What I print out is pretty much what's in the SDR.
If there is more you can do with it (send commands to the FRU, get more info),
I'm not sure. The spec isn't very clear to me, and my system doesn't have
any FRU SDR's.
The spec you want to look at is IPMI v1.5.
If you come up with any enhancements please send them to our mailing list.
mds