[LM_SENSOR-2.8.7] lm_sensors.init and kernel 2.6.5

Thanks, I've commited the updated script.

> P.S. You have never thought to not only identify the sensor with the
> type but also considering to the model of motherboard?
> This would have to concur, after a several time, of having a series
> of configurations that would have need of least modifications on
> many systems.

We know this would be helpful, but never got to decide how to get the
whole thing to work. Several options have been proposed, including
distributing user-contributed motherboard-specific configuration files
in the lm_sensors package, or using a database with a web interface. I
know that someone had proposed such a site but I can't seem to remember
where.

I won't take care of this personally, as I already spend (too) much time
on this project, but help is certainly welcome.

--
Jean "Khali" Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/