[LM_SENSOR-2.8.7] lm_sensors.init and kernel 2.6.5

> Jean Delvare <khali at linux-fr.org>
]zac[
> already, so I'm glad someone finally proposed a patch to start with.
> Thanks!

Of nothing, it was just what I hoped.
Thanks to you for lm_sensors.

]zac[
> when running 2.4 it won't be used. So I decided to grep /proc/mounts
> instead.

True, my solution to use '/sys' is one bad solution,  the use of 'mounts' is
one optimal solution.

]zac[
> it works OK for you? I can't test myself, since my distribution is not
> compatible with this kind of init script.

Yes, tested, I have only corrected the two ' ! $WITHSYS ' in ' $WITHSYS == "0"
'  (' ! ' check only if the variable is empty).
It works correctly.

> Thanks again.

Of nothing again.

To the next one.

Regards
	Gdb

P.S. You have never thought to not only identify the sensor with the type but
also considering to the model of motherboard?
This would have to concur, after a several time, of having a series of
configurations that would have need of least modifications on many systems.