[LM_SENSOR-2.8.7] lm_sensors.init and kernel 2.6.5

> In order to make to work lm_sensors.init on my system with kernel
> 2.6.5 I have executed some modifications (for find they enough to
> search WITHSYS and PSENSORS).
> I have thought that perhaps they could be to useful and therefore I
> have sent to you.

Yes, this will be useful. We have had several requests about this
already, so I'm glad someone finally proposed a patch to start with.
Thanks!

I've used your work as a base and cleaned the script up a bit. Mostly
cosmetics, but there are also a few improvements. For example, testing
whether /sys exists to detect if we are using sysfs isn't reliable.
Someone using 2.4 and 2.6 kernels on the same system will have /sys but
when running 2.4 it won't be used. So I decided to grep /proc/mounts
instead.

Attached is my proposed script. Could you please test it and tell me if
it works OK for you? I can't test myself, since my distribution is not
compatible with this kind of init script.

Thanks again.

--
Jean "Khali" Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/