[TRIVIAL 2.6] drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-piix4.c: kill duplicate #include

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 10:53:51PM +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:
> > Maybe I'm missing something but since when <linux/config.h> is not
> > needed?
> >
> > Are you sure this change will not break build on some archs/configs?
>
> I am assuming that #include <linux/config.h> is needed if and only if
> the code makes use of any CONFIG_* value. Am I wrong?

Yes, but as I told a lot of headers don't include config.h but depend on
CONFIG_XXX defines, at least in arch-specific code.

> > So far my experience has been (at least in 2.4) that usually header
> > files don't include all required headers themselves, relying on *.c to
> > include everything properly (maybe it's just on PPC though).
>
> Such headers are broken and need fixing IMHO.

Maybe, are you going to fix them all _before_ changing i2c layer :) ?

I agree it's a mess, but removing config.h you might break code which is fine
right now. Is such clean up worth it?

Eugene.